Mumbai . Pune Chapter
- Innovating faster than their competitors.
- Reducing risk, cost and time to market.
- Using a toolbox to discover new and improve existing products, services and processes.
- And doing this with 2, 10, 25 or 60 stakeholders.
Then “Leap of Faith” is for you.Be a part of a team who experience solving an organisational problem through practical application of the toolbox.
Learn. Understand. Create.
- Learn the methodology that’s driving innovation today
- Learn the framework that builds organisational and team unity
- Learn how to uncover customer potential and value
- Understand how to take your Organisation and Team to the next level
- Understand the human-centred framework of Design Thinking
- Understand how to use foundational templates and methods
- Create alignment across disparate stakeholders
- Create real business impact and become an Industry leader
Key workshop facilitator: Mumbai Pune
For the last decade, Bernard’s focus has been across three core disciplines - User Experience, Design Thinking and Innovation Frameworks. He’s taught teams the art of Design Thinking and User Experience Design, facilitating large scale complex workshops of up to 60+ participants, facilitated hackathons and recently designed the Innovation Framework for a major prominent Australian Retailer. Now Bernard’s passion is sharing this art with the world.
The history, principles and tools used in User Experience Design and a design thinking workshop to lead a group across a common challenge.
The process, tools and skills behind our unique style of Billboard Design Thinking and leading a group of participants across a common challenge.
Industry workshop facilitated in
- Agency Consultant
- Insurance and Super..
- Design Thinking Workshop & Sprint Facilitator
- User Experience Designer, Wireframing & Prototyping
- Report Writing
- Hackathon Facilitation
- Course Instructor(UX, DT, Agile)